Obesity makes a person uncomfortable as a result of reduced flexibility of the body. Hence it can restrict the mobility of a person and the effects become more prominent with the aging process. The entire globe is captivated by obesity as a root cause of diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
To understand whether you are overweight, you have to calculate BMI of your body. Body Mass Index (BMI) is the standard measurement of the weight of a person. A Normal index of BMI is between 18.5 to 25. BMI is the ratio of total body weight (in kg) to the square of the height (in m). If a person has a BMI greater than 25, then he is overweight, and below 30 is termed as obese.
• Overeating and eating wrong kind of foods.
• Inactive lifestyle.
• Alcohol Addiction.
• Drugs such as steroids, antidepressants, contraceptives etc.
• Desire to eat high calorie foods due to tension and stress.
Body weight can be kept under control by making simple adjustments in life.
• The first important thing to do is to change the daily diet. Intake of lean proteins and high fiber food can reduce the body weight faster. Avoid the intake of refined foods and also the foods with sugar content, as they can make you more obese.
• Stay hydrated. Drink 2-3ltrs of water per day.
• Prepare juice squeezing a lime and 1 teaspoon of honey to 1 glass of warm water. The intake of the juice in the early morning with an empty stomach can burn fat and help reduce obesity.
• Consumption of green tea with high EGCG is also very useful.
• Adopt a regular exercise regime, practice yoga postures. These will help you to reduce weight.
• Eat foods that can provide body with vital nutrients such as salads, fruits and nuts instead of sandwich, burgers etc.
• Consume raw or cooked cabbage. Cabbage has antioxidants that are responsible removing toxins out of the body. The stubborn fat in the body is partly composed of toxins. So intake of cabbage helps in melting such types of fat.
• Have fresh tomatoes during the breakfast. This restricts the calorie intake.
• Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with honey and lime juice every morning. This is a great remedy for keeping your hunger in check
• Add curry leaves in your dishes. They are great for shedding fat
• Consume a mixture of black pepper, lime juice and honey mixed in lukewarm water thrice a day. This helps in losing weight.
• Use mint leaves in sauces.
• Prepare a coco notion of lemon juice and ginger and consume during morning. This reduces the tendency to over eat
There are many other home remedies that one can adopt in everyday life to keep the weight in check. When you follow a certain lifestyle, the weight loss process becomes easy and effective. As we all know diet and exercising are complementary when a person is losing weight. So take care of your diet by following some of the home remedies to increase weight loss. Do not get carried away from fat burning myths or fat diminisher scam, follow the natural ways to lose weight.